Speck Eco Touch Pro Pumps
The highly innovative motor technology of the of the Speck Eco Touch Pro pumps is revolutionizing energy consumption, operating costs and water quality proves to be a superb choice.
The pump has three motor speed fields that can be set individually. This guarantees the most effective use and maximum energy saving in all performance ranges.
With it's unique three speed settings, whether used at the low speed (0.24kw output) or middle speed (0.5kw output) for filter operation or for filter backwashing at high speed (0.75kwoutput), the preset stages always provide for optimal pump performance in terms of both economy and ecology, the less the pump speed the less it costs to run.
Another of the many advantages of the Eco Touch is that it is designed for quiet operation. Many years of experience in the construction of pumps and the use of high-quality materials are guaranteed with the New Eco Touch Pro's Build quality!
Speck Eco Touch Pro Product Features:
* Corrosion-resistant due to the high-quality plastics used which is also 100% recyclable.
* Self-priming which gives a steady circulation and uncomplicated installation.
* Electrically safe, because of the total electrical separation between the water and the pump shaft.
* Highly efficient because of our excellent efficiency rating.
* German design mechanical seal using carbon to ceramic sealing surfaces.
* 24 month ex-factory warranty under normal operating conditions from date of purchases.
Pentair FreeFlo Pool Pump
The FreeFlo was specifically designed to be your best choice for a variety of above-ground and small in-ground pool applications. Thick walled body parts, a heavy duty motor, and highly engineered hydraulics make this rugged and tested design perfect for any pool. The new FreeFlo is a mono-block design allowing it to run more silent and requiring less footprint space. The perfect choice for all types of pools.
Pentair FreeFlo Key Features:
* Self-priming pump with pre-filter for swimming pools.
* Single Piece, see-through Cam and Ramp™ lid for inspection of strainer basket and easy cleaning and maintenance access.
* Mono Block design for silent operation.
* Large long life HDPE basket to hold debris, easy to clean.
* Heavy duty, thermally protected TEFC (TEFC : Totally Enclosed Fan Covered) motor IP55.
* 50mm ID (ID is Inner Diameter) Swivel unions for better sealing and more flexibility at installations.
* Discharge is 90° rotatable.
Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Flow Pump
Simply put, the IntelliFlo VF pump is the smartest pool pump ever invented. Based upon which features are being run, it calculates the minimum flow needed to power that task to achieve maximum performance and minimum energy use.
Virtually every task is performed more efficiently when an IntelliFlo pump is on the job. By operating slower, and running for longer periods of time, it reduces the occurrence of algae. It also makes your filter more effective because it has more time to strip particles from the water. No wonder the IntelliFlo pump family has outsold all other variable speed pumps combined.
Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Flow Features:
* Energy savings of up to 90%1 each year
* Intelligent on-board microprocessor determines the minimum water flow for maximum performance and minimum energy use.
* Remarkably lower operating costs
* Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motors, as used in advanced hybrid cars, achieve required flow rates with less effort than traditional pumps.
* Just how much can you save? This chart shows realistic estimates when comparing a traditional energy-efficient, single-speed pump to an IntelliFlo pump in a 20,000 gallon pool.
Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump
When Pentair® first introduced IntelliFlo variable speed technology, it set off a marketplace revolution with its energy efficiency, near-silent operation and long service life. Now comes the latest member of the IntelliFlo family, the new IntelliFlo variable speed pump. It further refines the field-proven advancements that have led IntelliFlo pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined. Check out these advantages and you'll quickly see why:
* ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
* Energy savings up to 90% versus traditional pumps.
* 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer to ensure the pump runs at optimum speed and duration.
* Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life.
* Dramatically quieter operation - as low as 45 decibels - about 4 times quieter than most traditional-style pumps.
* Totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) design and low average operating speed makes IntelliFlo the quietest pump on earth.
* Fully compatible with IntelliTouch®, EasyTouch®, SunTouch® Pool Control Systems and other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets and water features.
How much energy can one Intelliflo® Variable Speed Pump save?
Typical single-speed pumps can consume as much energy as all your other home appliances combined. Why not replace that energy hog with an IntelliFlo pump? It uses up to 90% less energy than the typical single-speed pump—savings that translate directly into money in your pocket.